This project includes cooperation of NESEHNUTI with following:
- Abkhazintercont (Georgia)
- Civil Society Institute (Armenia)
- Service centre of Eco-forum (Slovakia)
- National Society of Conservationists – Friends of the Earth (Hungary)
- Maciej Muskat, expert on civic participation (Poland)
- Democracy Monitor (Azerbaijan)
The project focuses on the development of democracy, civil society and cooperation while reinforcing human rights protection in Georgia and Armenia through sharing experiences from transformation processes in Visegrad countries. Workshops, small grants, couching and advisory, strategic planning, internships in Visegrad countries and networking by progressive on-line tools are activities for Georgian and Armenian civic initiatives and small NGOs (partly watchdog) being performed in 2013.
The project was supported by International Visegrad Fund as a Flagship Project.