- By assisting you with strategic planning of your campaign
- By organizing training for members of your initiative
- By minor financial support for a start of your campaign
- By a short-term study trip (10 days) to Central Europe or longer internship in a relevant organization abroad (3-5 weeks)
- By consultations with foreign experts via e-mail and Skype. Additionally, on-demand expert consultations and/or operational support for your initiative is available.
- By support visits of a foreign expert during your campaign
By joining the program, you will get in contact with people who think the same way as you and care about human rights, ecology and freedom of speech; who are so creative and fearless that they have decided not to sit idly by, but rather to do something about the situation.
We will inspire and support each other because it is hard to change things. We must start with ourselves and consciously accept the driving force of civil change. We encourage the often difficult process of beginning change as well as the often more difficult task of sustaining it.
We do not promise money as a primary means of support and are not interested in casual, superficial projects. We do guarantee hard work on your campaigns and profound results that not everyone would be able to comprehend at first glance.
NESEHNUTÍ is not a foundation. We are a NGO and therefore we are not looking for initiatives to whom only allocate grants. We are looking for partner organizations with which to cooperate and, together, achieve positive changes in society.
Activities of NESEHNUTÍ are financed by grants and individual donations.
Be a part of the change you wish to become a witness to.