Czech NGO NESEHNUTÍ (http://initiativeway.org/) invites you to participate in the civil society support program for Armenia and offer a possibility to obtain support for your civil campaigns and initiatives for year 2020.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS 10 SEPTEMBER 2019
You can download the application form here: http://en.cestainiciativy.cz/files/Call_for_campaign_groups_2020_AM_en.doc
Eligible participants: NGOs, independent media, informal groups, civil initiatives or local organizations from Armenia. Support shall not be granted to political parties and either formally or informally affiliated organizations (youth, expert organizations etc.)
Priority topics and forms of activities supported in this program:
- Protection of environment, climate, nature or animal rights
- Public participation in decision making, free access to information
- Equal opportunities for men and women
- Independent and investigative journalism
- Protection of human rights (including civil and social rights, rights of minorities and low-income groups)
Advocacy and watchdog campaigns, as well as civil campaigns engaging the general public shall be given preference.
What can the selected initiatives look forward to?
- Selected groups and initiatives will take part in trainings with professional foreign trainers, with the help of which they will be able to develop their ideas into concrete plans of civil campaigns, and then implement them in 2020.
- Financial support for your campaign in the average amount of EUR 1,600-2,000
- Participation of selected representatives of supported initiatives on BarCamp 2020 in Armenia
- Consultations with foreign experts via e-mail and Skype, expert consultations on demand, operational support for your initiative
- Participation in training actions
What ideas, campaigns and initiatives are we looking for?
Only those on the basis of which a public campaign can be built, the most important part of which is the mobilization of a certain part of the population in order to achieve concrete changes and results. Our understanding of term “civil campaign” we have outlined here . We strongly recommend that you read this article before you begin to fill out the questionnaire.
What applications are not suitable?
social work projects, one-time events, various educational and general education campaigns, lectures or publishing information materials that do not set as a goal specific systemic changes.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS 10 SEPTEMBER 2019 http://en.cestainiciativy.cz/files/Call_for_campaign_groups_2020_AM_en.doc
This project was supported by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic, Transition Promotion Program.